Friday, January 15, 2010

Are you doing what you love, love, love?

I'm convinced that finding the exact thing or two that I'm destined to do that life will be pure bliss, or at least close to it. I'll be defining my life purpose, and harnessing the power that was ever so graciously bestowed upon me.

Well if only it were that simple and easy right? For some of us the journey to bliss-dom is one that is taking years and years. While I truly believe it doesn't matter when you get there, but that you just get there, the time in between can seem like eternity.

Not to fear because I think I may have a few suggestions to really do what you love. Ready? Let's Begin:

1) Grab some paper and a pen, jot down things that when you do them you're truly, honestly happy. You know that thing you do...and when you think of it later...you smile widely? Yeah that thing, and when you think of it again and again you think...I'd even do that if I wasn't being paid for it. There may be several 'things' so write them all down.

2) Now think of things that friends, family and people who you're around say 'hey you know you're good at that'. Now be aware that you may be good at some of these things but you may not enjoy doing them often, or at all, but they're important so make notes.

3) Go and look around you. Are there people doing something that you'd like to do or something similar? Find out more about them and what they do, find out if you can do something like they are or even volunteer to work with them to get some knowledge or a foot in.

These are just a few things you can do to be on your way to doing something that you truly love! And if you're here, most likely it's pet related, or animal related.

Which is fabulous because you're in great company. The pet industry is a great place to set up shop, because the 'customers' are some of the best people on the planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment