Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Goodies for your Sweetie!

Ever so often I like to take the time and showcase some good finds that I come across during my daily web travels. I know as pet parents we're always looking for that little something special to show our furry lovelies that we love and care about them and what better way than with some extra special goodies.

I love love love finding goodness to share with my readers and visitors, it's like I get to go virtual window shopping and scavenger hunting except the goodies are fabulous. (don't forget if you have a unique, fabulous, organic or just plain kool-aid goody you want to share with our readers shoot me an email barkbusiness at yahoo dot com, I'd love to feature you!)

-->Skeledog Tee's
I love it when a tee can express a love for your pup without being obnoxious. Enter Skeledog tees. They've got lots of breeds to choose from and they're so totally original. All the pet parents will be oogling your Skeledog Tee.

$25

















-->Botique of Paws

I love it when I find something that is handmade and just pretty! Enter Boutique of Paws completely handmade sweaters for your little cupcake.

$45

















-->Wrigley's Rewards

Have you been hunting down some certified organic doggie treats to try? Why not give Wrigley's Rewards a try. Full of healthy beneficial goodness Wrigley's take great measures to make sure their treats are good for your dog, which everyone feel just that much better

$5.99















-->Perfectly Pampered Pets

And finally, what if you could build your own perfect gift basket? Cool right? Bring in Perfectly Pampered Pets. They have some of the cutest basket ideas here. You can pick and choose what your lovely will like.

$ depends on your selection.


No comments:

Post a Comment